Wasps are often an unwanted nuisance when attracted to our food and drink. Baited traps from which they can not escape can be used to keep them away from interrupting outdoor activities.
How to use:
- Remove the lid from the empty drink bottle.
- Add any liquid wasp attractant to the bottle.
- Clip the Tap Trap onto the top of the drink bottle.
- Hang or stand the trap and wait for it to collect wasps and hornets.
- Once the trap is full of insects, the bottle can either be emptied and reused or the Tap Trap attached to a new bottle.