MightyNem – Box Moth Killer contains the beneficial nematode Steinernema carpocapsae which infects and kills box moth caterpillars (Cydalima perspectalis).
When is it best to use?
How to use:
- Upon delivery keep in a fridge (4'C) until use, do not freezer. Use before expiry date shown on the pack.
- Open the pack and mix the nematodes into a bucket of water.
- Add half of the bucket contents to the sprayer. Fill the sprayer with water.
- Keeping the sprayer adjitated throughout application to prevent the nematodes settling, empty the contents of the sprayer onto half of the bushes to be treated.
- The nematodes require a layer of water on the bush foliage to move and infect the caterpillars. The longer the box bush remains damp, the longer the nematodes will work.
MightyNem Box Moth Killer should be used at a rate of 250,000 nematodes per small bush or 1 million per lineat meter of box bush hedge.
|Store||4'C, do not freeze. Use before expiry date shown on pack.|
|Shelf life||See pack. Fresh is best!|
Controls box moth caterpillars.
|Active substance and content|
about the product