Easy to use mole trap with no bait or poison. Simple to set and release catch. Easy to identify when trap in sprung. Made from highly durable stainless steel.
When is best to use?
The problem: It is important to control mice infestation at an early stage in order to avoid proliferation of mice as well as damage and contamination.
The product: The Topcat trap is made out of high-quality stainless steel. Thanks to its sophisticated mechanism, the trap is very user-friendly and efficient for the control of moles within their tunnels in any outdoor area. The trigger mechanism can be triggered by a mole entering the trap from either direction. When triggered the trap has a quick snap mechanism resulting in quick kill at the same time releasing a latch on top of the trap allowing quick and easy identification of activation without the need to remove the trap from the mole run.
Accessories are available, including tunnel search poles, trap hole cutters, marker rods and replacement trap springs. Please contact us for more information and supply.
- High quality and durable product made of stainless steel
- Easy, fast and secure setup of the trap
- Trap can be triggered by mole entering from either tunnel direction
- Quick kill mechanism and easy identification when activated without needing to remove trap from tunnel
How to use: Topcat can be used year round and should be placed in active mole traps. Areas of fresh mole activity can be identified by recently created mole hills, although moles will travel along their complete tunnel network to find food which has fallen out of the soil to the floor of the tunnels. Moles are active year round although fresh mole hills may only be created during spring to early autumn.
- Cut hole in an active mole tunnel wide enough to insert the trap
- Place bottom of trap on the bottom of the mole tunnel (the height of the trap above the ground will depend on the depth of the mole tunnel)
- Identify the orientation of the tunnel and ensure trap entrances are aligned with this to allow the mole to enter the trap
- Activate trap and secure trap in the hole by lightly firming down soil around the trap
- Place marker next to trap to allow easy identification of trap location
|Use||Product can be used outdoors all year round.|
|Important information||Not applicable|
|Active substance and content||Not applicable|
|Product size||Individual product size: TBC|
about the product