Do wasps annoy you when you're trying to relax outdoors? Or are you worried about Asian hornets? Well, dread no more with this clever new device that turns almost any bottle into a wasp and hornet trap for just £2.75!
Simply clip onto the top of any standard drink neck bottle.
- Have an easy wasp and hornet-free summer with an on-the-go, compact and inexpensive trap
- Help the environment by reusing bottles and avoiding buying a plastic trap
- Pair with our powerful Liquid Wasp Attractant which includes a patented bee deterrent to prevent capture of bees
Perfect for the garden or as a portable trap for trips to pub gardens and camping/caravanning excursions.
Also perfect for capturing Asian hornets, which are vicious predators of our bees. This is the ideal time to catch them, as any Asian hornets that are caught will be foundress queens. For every queen caught, it will stop 10,000 Asian hornets being born if they are caught in a trap from now.
The bottle will need an attractant inside it to attract the wasps.
You can use a homemade wasp attractant, or try our ultra-powerful Liquid Wasp Attractant with patented bee deterrent to protect our beneficial pollinators.
When is it best to use?
Can be used year-round.
Wasps are often an unwanted nuisance when attracted to our food and drink. Baited traps from which they can not escape can be used to keep them away from interrupting outdoor activities.
How to use:
- Remove the lid from the empty drink bottle.
- Add any liquid wasp attractant to the bottle.
- Clip the Tap Trap onto the top of the drink bottle.
- Hang or stand the trap and wait for it to collect wasps and hornets.
- Once the trap is full of insects, the bottle can either be emptied and reused or the Tap Trap attached to a new bottle.
|Store||Clean and store in a dry place when not in use.|
|Shelf life||Not applicable.|
Traps wasps and hornet (including Asian hornets).
|Important information||Not applicable.|
|Product size||1 Tap Trap.|